Introduction of computer
Let’s go back to the 70’s; during those times did we think that the computer industry would be a part of our day to day lives one day? Today, be it banking, ticketing, messaging, day to day accounting or any other work, we use computers practically for every activity of our lives.Computers have revolutionized the way businesses function. As computers have become an integral part of our lives today it is necessary to know more about it. This is where need for computer education comes in. Our leading-edge enterprise is a one stop computer information site dedicated to provide computer network fundamentals with comprehensive services . The purpose of this website is to provide basic computer knowledge and understand concepts related to various computer peripherals.
Computers have made a global impact and have changed the way we work, communicate, or search for information. Talking of business, now there is no need to worry about storing and maintaining paper files. To start with the computer education you could enroll for a basic package which gives you brief idea about operating computers, operating its software’s and hardware, Internet and also Microsoft Office which could help you in our day to day office activities like preparing letters or memos, Creating Spread Sheets or Presentations and so on. A very recognizable term Technology encompassing many aspects of computing helps to produce,manipulate, store and/or disseminate information.
Computers can be seen in almost all spheres- home, business, schools, hospitals, accounting, buying, selling - the list is endless.Our main emphasis is to contribute the power and usefulness of information.Computer and information systems managers/IT professionals performs a variety of duties from application installment to design computer networking techniques and databese by making effective and reliable use of technology.
Basic Computer Components
Computers come in all different shapes and forms (examples: desktops, laptops), but the main components that make up a computer pretty much stay the same. Components can also be refereed to as; hardware or parts. Throughout this website I will explain the various components in a PC computer, and try my best to give you the information you need to better understand how your computer works. Some of this information is considered basic computer knowledge, but there is no better place to start with than with the basics. Knowing this valuable information can help you if you are going to buy, repair, maintain or even build your own computer.
Every computer Consists of the following basic components:
1. Computer Case - Where all of the components are stored.
2. CPU - It is basically the brain of your computer. The CPU is a used to process everything from basic to complex functions in a computer.
3. RAM - RAM is memory that attaches to the motherboard. RAM is hardware used to temporarily store and access data.
4. Motherboard - A Motherboard is the most important component in a computer system. All of the other hardware in a computer system connect to the motherboard.
5. Power Supply - A Power Supply is the sends power to all of the other hardware so they can operate.
6. Hard Drive - A Hard Drive is used for permanently storing files and programs.
7. Disk Drives - Disk Drives can be a floppy drive, CD drive, DVD drive or other possible file storage devices that are used in a computer.
8. Video Card - A Video Card is the part of a computer system that converts binary code from the CPU so you can view it on a monitor.
9. Monitor - The part of a computer that allows you to see what the computer is processing.
10. Keyboard - A keyboard allows a computer user to enter text commands into a computer system.
11. Mouse - A mouse allows a computer user to use a point and click interface to enter commands.